Martell 1: macrame vest & skirt - Orsay (skirt is brick-colored: you must believe me, not pics with that terrible lighting :((( ); bag - TKMaxx; nude body - Boohoo; jewelry - India Shop; chain earrings - Top Shop; shoes - Deichmann Martell 2: peach dress - ASOS White; bag - TKMaxx; shoes - Deichmann; earrings - Sweet Deluxe Martell 1 make up: Urban Decay 'Heat' Palette, Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream 'Cairo' Martell 2 make up: Urban Decay Glitter Eyeliner Heavy Metal 'Midnight Cowboy' & 'Starfire', Sleek Lip VIP Semi-Matte Lipstick |
Floaty garments, maxi dresses and skirts, hats and loads of jewlery. And glitter. Sequins. I have Moon in Leo, so it couldn't be any other way ;)
piątek, 1 marca 2019
Game of Style: House Martell
Unfortunately I don't owe so many orange & gold clothes :( so I tried my best to conjure up something which Elia Martell would appreciate.
Etykiety:
asosdress,
dorne,
gameofthrones,
gameofthronesfashion,
gameofthronesoutfit,
gameofthronesstyle,
got,
housemartell,
martell,
orangebag,
peachdress,
yellowearrings
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz