sobota, 13 stycznia 2018

Game of Style: House Stark

More from 'The Book' team, but watched few episodes as well; looking at my type of beauty, I assume I'd be from House Tully :) but I decide to prepare some of the outfits, using colors of coats of the most powerful houses from Westeros. 

The first is House Stark: grey & white.


Stark 1.: dress & jumper - River Island; necklaces - jewelry stall, ASOS; earrings - India Shop; ring - I am; hat - ASOS; backpack - Red Herring; shoes - Guess



Skirt - Orsay; faux fur hat - hats' stall; jumper - New Look; rings - charity shop & Primark;watch - Guess; jacket - First And I; nail polish - New Look Matte Nail Polish 'Cosy Grey'


White jumper - Care Of You; earrings - Aldo; shoes - Park Lane



For make-up I used Sleek i-Divine Palette 'Au Naturel', Urban Decay 'Moondust' Palette, Bourjois Color Edition 24H no 7002, Barry M Kohl Pencil White, Urban Decay 'Perversion' Mascara. Lipstick: Nyx Matte Lip Creme 'Cairo'.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz