sobota, 13 maja 2017

Summer in the Garden


Dawn: dress - Grey Wolf, shoes - Primark, bag - New Look
Afternoon: dress & bag - charity shop, shoes - Centro
Straw bag - Parfois
Shoes - Primark; earrings - Bijou Brigitte; ring - Topshop; yellow bag - New Look; straw bag - Parfois

Bag: Fiorelli; ring - Topshop; shoes - Deichmann;earrings - Primark; white ring - I am

Necklace: Primark; bag - charity shop; shoes - Centro; earrings - Primark
Make up: Sleek 'Au Naturel' Palette; blue eye crayon - Oriflame

Dawn: bag - TkMaxx, shoes - Centro
Bracelet - charity shop; sunglasses - ASOS; pendant - H&M; bracelets - Barrats, India shop

Earrings - Primark
Make up: eyes - The Body Shop, Nyx, Urban Decay, Barry M; eyebrows - IsaDora; lips - The Body Shop Lipgloss 'Peach'





Because I do like to wear colourful eye make up, I did a few more which would match outfits above. So here you go, number one - nude with blue eyeliner. Cosmetics used: Urban Decay 'Smoked 3' Palette, blue eyeliner - Oriflame. 


Number two - 2 shades of blue. Cosmetics used: turquoise eyeliner - Oriflame, navy eyeshadow - Urban Decay 'Electric' Palette, pale eyeshadow - Rebel Queen via Etsy, gold and white Kohl Pencil Barry M.

 


 


Number three - I'm totally in love with colors of the sky so in tangerine as well. Cosmetics used: eyeshadows - The Body Shop, Nyx, Urban Decay 'Eletric' Palette & 'Moondust' Palette



1 komentarz: